Kruger National Park is the largest protected area of game in South Africa.
Our Kruger trips depart Johannesburg / Pretoria daily with no minimum number making this the most convenient trip to join.
We stay inside the Kruger National Park in a private campsite situated inside Skukuza which is the main camp of the Kruger.
The private camp is only used by guests travelling with us and there is a range of accommodation from camping to budget accommodation and classic accommodation. Each guest is treated to the same service no matter which accommodation choice you have made.
Why choose our Kruger safaris:
- We stay inside the Kruger National Park in a private camp within Skukuza rest camp.
- 3 different accommodation levels to choose from
- 3-6 Day Kruger safaris
- Daily departures with a minimum of 1 person from Johannesburg / Pretoria – pick up from your accommodation of choice or from our lodge in Johannesburg.
- 2 course breakfasts, 3 course dinners and wine included with dinner
- Morning and afternoon game activity included as per individual itineraries
- Camping – Spacious dome style tents with beds, linen, towels and guest amenities provided. Shared ablution facilities are close by.
- Budget – Permanent safari style tent with patio and fridge to keep your beverages cold. Proper beds, linen, towels and guest amenities provided. These tents use shared ablutions.
- Classic – air-conditioned, traditional style round huts, own patio area and fridge. These chalets are en-suite, linen and towels are provided.